Fans of the Pakistani entertainment industry were thrilled to hear that former lovebirds, Shehroz Sabzwari and Syra Yousuf, have reunited for an upcoming movie called Babylicious. The two actors have not shared screen space since their divorce in 2020, after being married for seven years.
Shehroz and Syra have remained friends even after their separation, and their professional collaboration has once again proved their cordial relationship. While their fans can’t wait to see them together again, Babylicious promises to be a unique storyline with a lot of surprises.
- Bilal Abbas and Sarah Khan’s Starrer ‘Abdullahpur Ka Devdas’ is now available to watch for Pakistani viewers from March 1st, 2024 on Zindagi’s YouTube channel.
- Music icon, Pankaj Udhas, has passed away at the age of 73
- Indonesian movie Sijjin’s records business at the Pakistani box office
- Nitasha Syed’s Shaam Ki Chai Season 3 Premieres
- Zindagi Unveils the Intriguing Trailer of ‘Abdullahpur Ka Devdas’ with a Stellar Cast and Mesmerizing Soundtrack
Shehroz and Syra are both acclaimed actors in the Pakistani film industry and have won several awards for their performances. Their chemistry on screen has always been appreciated by the audience, and their reunion for Babylicious has heightened the excitement and expectations from the movie.
Join us as we take you behind the scenes of the media junket with the star cast of the highly anticipated movie, 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀! Get ready to rub shoulders with your favorite actors and actresses, as they share exclusive insights into the making of the movie, their experience on set, and much more. This one-of-a-kind event is a must-see for all fans of the film industry. So join us on this exciting journey and get a sneak peek into what it’s like to be a part of the 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 magic!