2 Days Exhibition of Handicraft and Embroidery Products Developed by the PWMIEs under the Project “Empowering People with Mental Illnesses and Epilepsy (PWMIEs) through Community Level Sustainable Initiative in District Matiari (Sindh), Funded by American people through the U.S. Agency for International Development under the Small Grants and Ambassador’s Fund Program
The two days exhibition (12th& 13th September 2017) of Handicraft and Embroidery Products developed under the project “Empowering PWMIEs through Community Level Sustainable initiative” was organized at Arts Council, Karachi.
This exhibition was inaugurated by Dr. Iqbal Saeed Khan, MD Sindh Seed Corporation & DG Kachi Abadis Sindh and was visited by notable personalities, representative of Government Officials, Group of Students from different Universities, NOGs, religious leaders, community members, vendors, media persons investors and general public, who encouraged the PWMIEs for their work.
Visitors also appreciated the PWMIEs and showed their interest by purchasing many of the products. Many vendors and investors who visited the exhibition, showed their interest to further invest in the program to develop more demanding products from PWMIEs and organizing such exhibition in the country and abroad.
Visit of Notable Personalities
• Dr. Muhammad Suleman Shaikh, Secretary, SZABIST.
• Ms. Waheeda Mahesar, Director ZABTech, SZABIST.
• Mr. Manzoor Hussain Ujjan, Secretary General, Sindh Graduates Association.
• Mr. Ali Hussain Brohi, Managing Director, Pakistan Printing Press.
• Mr. Wali Muhammad Roshan, Ex-Director Manpower & Training.
• Dr. Iqbal Saeed Khan, MD Sindh Seed Corp. & DG Kachi Abadi Sindh.
• Mr. Muhammad Ismail Panhwer, Secretary Finance-SGA.
• Mr. Ghulam Hussain Baloch, Finance Secretary-HANDS, Member Board Sindh Madarsa, Member Central Executive Committee-SGA, Former Chairman Wadela Balouch Welfare Organization.